DelinGoldhammerDelinGoldhammer

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Life with Navi Life with Navi

you beat me there..

Believe it or not, I had come up with this exact idea for my second animation, its about half done with a more traditional style of animating (with outlines and stuff) but in mine he cuts Navi in half with a sword and then is confronted by a giant Gannon and then Link has the cutsy anime face of shock saying "what do I do now?" then the tears start streaming. you beat me to it (the joke is simple enough though), well done on the animation!

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Correction

Good advise i have had the trouble of being too epic, all my ideas seem to drag on so long that i just lose interest and delete what ive done. (it gets very frustrating when that happens as im sure most of you know)

oh and Gordon dose say "yeah" and "you and me both" in reply to some of the conversations with the other rebels.

just though i would put it out there

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

very nice

ive always liked this kind of thing. Collaboration pieces always seem fresh because there is always something new and interesting in them with each piece.
Congratulations you lot, and all of you keep up the good work.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

reminiscence

Truly you have captured the style of games from ye olde days when one would sit in front of the tv playing on whatever primitive console you had at the time. I loved this game when I played it, it reminded me that not all games are just graphics that win the hearts of the player and rip it away from them like its a child playing with a vibrator, in terms of story and game play. There is something about the simplicity of this game that is refreshing and soothing. it serves as reminiscence of when games were fun.
Truly a masterpiece to behold

Good Luck in the Future